Dress them up or dress them down - these pants will fit perfectly into any woman's wardrobe. We'd even consider them business casual with a formal top and some heels. Comfortable office wear for the win! Designed to be worn full length, or cuffed for a fun switch.
- Material | 100% Tencel
- Care | Cold water wash, hang to dry
- Made in Vancouver, BC
women's size chart
tips for measuring yourself:
- Use a soft tape measure. If you don't have one, use a string and reference it against a measuring tape on a flat surface.
- have someone help you to ensure you are getting the most accurate measurement.
- do not tighten the measuring tape or allow it to slack too much as you measure. You want a smooth, and snug fit.
- Tencel may shrink about 3% with the first washing and will resist shrinking from then on.
- Machine wash and hang to dry. You can briefly toss in the dryer with a damp towel to soften the fabric if desired.
- Use a warm iron or steamer only. Too much direct heat may scorch plant based fibres like Tencel.
I love the pants and they are super comfortable and the white t-shirt that I bought as well goes great with them. Love the quality of the Salt clothes and the fact that they are locally made. Great customer service at the store in Victoria!
Love this lightweight cozy fabric. Waistband sits high which I love. Definitely looking forward to future purchases
I haven't had these long, but I want to pull them on every day now! They are super comfortable pants, and that's a definite plus, but what I like the most is how flattering they are given how relaxed they feel.
I'm not sure the above photos really do these pants justice, the pants drape really nicely, they look good from all the angles and still feel good at the end of the day. I'm sure about the durability yet, but even if I get one season from them, I'll still feel really happy about this purchase!
So glad you love them, and we agree, these images don't do them justice!
I bought these pants to wear in the summer with sandals or flats to my work, but it's still winter and I couldn't wait. I have been wearing them with my blundstones and a more fitted top - they are so comfortable and cute!
Made In Canada
All our Clothing is made in Vancouver and we put the finishing touches on right here in our shops